Fre vendor event in Litchfield for local foodies, growers, and families:
· Free kids' table/activities
· Indoor Vendor Market
· Food demonstrations/workshops by
-Farm Girl Fresh and “Cooking With Your Instant Pot”
-Prairie Drifter Farm and “What is a CSA and Why is it Important”
-The Lamb Shoppe on “Beyond Bone Broth—Using Foods As Medicine”
-Natural Food Co-op and “What is a Food Co-op and History of NFC”
Enjoy a locally-catered meal after the vendor event:
Tickets required for dinner only.
Monday, March 18 2019
Free Open House- 3:00 to 5:30
Ticketed dinner- 5:45 to 7:00 pm
Litchfield Opera House: 136 N. Marshall Ave.
You won't want to miss this event if . . .
· You want to learn more about supporting local foods in your community
· You like to eat food that is: safe, flavorful, seasonal, locally grown, good for the environment & local economy
· You are a co-op looking for networking & learning opportunities with other nearby co-ops
· You are thinking about becoming a member of the Litchfield Natural Food Co-op and want to learn more
Dinner tickets are $15 per person. Purchase at
www.naturalfood-coop.com or in store.
Hosted by Litchfield Natural Food Co-op, Litchfield MN, in partnership with University of Minnesota
Extension's Southwest Regional Sustainable Development Partnership, to celebrate local foods.
Snow date in case of inclement weather will be Tuesday, March 19.